Current Job Opportunities
Luscombe Maye are dedicated to providing exceptional services to our clients across the South Hams. We have a team of property professionals ensuring that all of our clients are able to connect with their ideal homes. If you think you have what it takes and would like to join our highly accomplished team, please view our current job opportunities below…
Position: Marketing Manager
• Developing and implementing the marketing plan and strategy
• Implementation of customer and market research, analysis and solutions
• Managing the marketing functions and developing forward thinking initiatives for the future market place
• Drafting and updating client communications.
• Measuring, monitoring, reacting rapidly, and reporting on the critical data and results of marketing
• Managing all on-line activities including the website, social media, PR, email, and maximising customer lifetime value, as well as managing marketing campaigns and promotions
• Production of written material for webinars, newsletters, blogs, advertising, articles and press releases.
Skills and Experience Required:
• An experience and understanding of the real estate market will be advantageous but not essential.
• You will have experience across the wider marketing communications mix and be comfortable with internal and external communications campaign planning and delivery, content curation
• You will ideally have a strategic mind and be able to marry this with a naturally curious, creative flair.
• You will be an established marketeer with a focus on B2C marketing and communications, ideally from a professional services or agency environment
• Ideally experience of:
WordPress, Hubspot, Adobe Indesign, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Suite (creating sponsored social media posts) and Hootsuite Related keywords: marketing, marketing manager, social media, digital marketing
Job Types: Full-Time, Permanent.
• Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
• Temporarily due to COVID-19
• Commensurate With Experience
• Remote interview process