- Detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Double garage
- Large garden
- Village location
- Countryside views
- Refurbishment project
Property Description: HIGHER BEASTON
FOR SALE BY AUCTION - A wonderful opportunity to refurbish or redevelop a detached bungalow located in the popular village of Broadhempston with beautiful countryside views. The property comprises of entrance hallway with storage cupboard containing separate cloaks cupboard and airing cupboard with hot water tank.Kitchen with electric cooker and hob, inner hallway. Living room with sliding doors to the garden and views to the countryside beyond. Utility room with WC housing the oil fired boiler. Bedroom 1, double bedroom with built in storage and wardrobes. Bedroom 2, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 3, single bedroom with built-in office furniture. Bathroom with bath and shower, separate WC. Hatch to roofspace in hallway.
Large level garden with wide ranging countryside views and bordered by hedging, patio area. Double garage with workshop to the rear and off road parking to the front. Range of outbuildings including a former piggery/workshop and a greenhouse. DIRECTIONS
Turn off the Totnes to Newton Abbot road [A381] at Red Post Cross and continue for 2.3 miles to Vicarage Cross [edge of Broadhempston]. Drive through Broadhempston towards Landscove. Drive past a large farm and farmhouse on your left and the property is located a little further up the road on the left hand side. SERVICES
Mains electricity and water. PV solar panels, septic tank. Oil fired central heating. TENURE
Freehold PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY
There are no public rights of way. SPORTING AND MINERAL RIGHTS
All sporting and mineral rights are included in the sale, as far as are known METHOD OF SALE
The property is being offered for sale by Public Auction (unless sold prior) on 23rd September 2020 at a venue to be announced, commencing at 11am subject to Luscombe Maye's General Conditions of Sale (available on request from the agents) and the Special Conditions of Sale appertaining to the property (see below). In order to fulfil the Auctioneers' responsibilities under the Money Laundering Regulations, the successful bidder/purchaser will be asked to provide proof of identity at the fall of the hammer. Acceptable documents include: Passport, full driving licence or birth certificate and council tax bill. For further guidance and acceptable combinations of documents contact the auctioneers GENERAL CONDITIONS
Luscombe Maye for themselves and the Vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars do not constitute an offer or a contract nor any part of an offer or contract
2) All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are without responsibility on part of Luscombe Maye or the Vendor.
3) None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statement or representation of fact
4) Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5) The Vendor and Luscombe Maye does not make or give, nor any person in their employment have authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6) The successful buyer will be required to pay the Auctioneers an Administration Fee of £950 plus VAT at 20% (or whatever may be the prevailing rate), per lot, payable at the same time as the deposit for each lot purchased.
7) ANY INTENDING PURCHASER IS STRONGLY ADVISED TO REQUEST FROM THE AUCTIONEERS IN GOOD TIME PRIOR TO THE AUCTION A COPY OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
8) A copy of the agents General Conditions of Sale are available on request from the agents. LEGAL PACK
A Legal Pack may be obtained from the Sellers Solicitors - WBW Solicitors Address:Church House, Queen Street, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 2QP
Attention: Lloyd Hale Tel: 01626 202355 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The property is offered for sale subject to the special conditions of sale all of which will be set out in the legal pack VIEWINGS
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents Luscombe Maye,59 Fore Street, Totnes TQ9 5NJ 01803 869920 NOTE
We understand this bungalow is part Woolaway construction.
Broadhempston, a village with a strong community spirit and a good mix of people, lies about six miles north of Totnes and away from main roads, giving it a rural character. It dates from Saxon times and has good local facilities including a thirteenth century church, a primary school, two pubs (the Monk's Retreat and the Coppa Dolla) and a shop/post office. Totnes is known as an Elizabethan town but has much earlier origins with a castle, a wonderful position on the River Dart and a main line railway station. It has a well-regarded community college, full range of shops, a weekly market and a wide choice of cultural facilities.